Linux Administrator LPIC 1/2
This is the course for aspiring, career-minded Linux system administrators who want to advance their skills and prepare for either the LPIC-1 or CompTIA Linux+ Certifications. Linux I provides hands-on labs and activities, ensuring that you grow your expertise. Expect to perform maintenance tasks on the command line, install and configure a computer running Linux, and configure basic networking, using virtual machines running Linux. No prerequisite knowledge required, however the concepts in this course are covered at a more challenging pace than in Linux Essentials.
- Each Student will get a cloud based Virtual Environment which include all study material, Linux Virtual Machine for training purpose , Labs , Quizzes , and Training material.
- Students that will complete all Labs and Training will get completion Certificate.
After attennding the course attendees should be able to
- Gain a working knowledge of the Linux command line.
- Install and configure a computer running Linux.
- Configure basic networking using virtual machines.
- First course in 2-course series needed for preparing for either certification LPIC-1 (Exam 101) or CompTIA Linux+ powered by LPI.
- understand the architecture of a Linux system;
- install and maintain a Linux workstation, and setup it up as a network client;
- work at the Linux command line, including common GNU and Unix commands;
- handle files and access permissions as well as system security; and
- perform easy maintenance tasks: help users, add users to a larger system, backup and restore, shutdown and reboot.
Foundational IT knowledge is recommended as well as experience with Linux systems.
Intended Audience / Who should attend
- If you’re looking to take your next step on your Linux administration journey, these courses will be for you. They cover the essentials of Linux administration that you’ll need to know to hit the ground running.
- People with no experience with Linux administration
Linux Administrator LPIC 1\2