Extend the knowledge of the participants beyond the basic cyber concepts into the real modern techniques used out there, while obtaining hands on experience with various popular tools and methods – from the world of the dark web, social engineering (including hands-on phishing exercise), denial of service attacks, cracking and bypassing passwords, using advanced tools to attack websites and up to data exfiltration from a breached network.
Session 1 – The dark web
Session 2 – Social engineering
Session 3 – Basic web technologies
Session 4 – Hands-on phishing
Session 5 – DoS attacks
Session 6 – Account hijacking
Session 7 – Advanced attacks on websites
Session 8 – Data exfiltration
Eight sessions of about three hours each. We believe that only practical hands on experience will help fully understand the material at hand. For this reason most sessions includes a practical exercise where the actual hands on experience can be gained.
Anyone with the following knowledge:
• Basic programming capabilities (in any language).
• Basic background in cyber is required, including familiarity with the following topics:
◦ Computer networks key concepts (Router, IP and MAC addresses, proxy)
◦ Basic communication protocols (DNS, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, HTTP)
◦ Basic cyber concepts (MITM, bufferoverflow, XSS, SQLi)
◦ Basic defense concepts (Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF, Anti-Virus)
◦ Hands on experience with any Linux distribution (Such as: Debian, Ubuntu, Kali)